Thursday, December 14, 2006

Wednesday

I shaved off my goatee today. Why is this worth mentioning? I did it at five minutes till two, just before I also "shaved" my head like I do every couple of months. The head only got "shaved" while the goatee got shaved. I have had a goatee since shortly after Halloween 1999 when I shaved it off for a costume. I was planning to do all of this at ten after one today. I had to find a second mirror (I took a dresser mirror off the wall), and set it on a chair in front of the bathroom mirror so I could see the back of my head using both of them. I actually did this at ten after one. Then I took off all of my clothes because it is just counter-productive to "shave" a head while wearing any of those. I located my "shaver" and I selected the proper attachment to keep it from actually shaving. At fifteen after there was a loud knock at the door. There was a scheduled home inspection today: Sunshine's employers were coming by to confirm we didn't pack any of the rental furniture. They were supposed to arrive at two. I put my clothes back on, put the mirror back on the wall, set the chair where it belonged, and then answered the door, I think, before they knocked again. Later, when they were done flipping all the furniture over and reading each barcode, forty minutes later, I set everything up once more and finally did my "shaving" and my shaving. I was irritated, but I tried to be optimistic: that's the middle inspection out of the way. There will be one more, tomorrow or Friday, scheduled at two, and then we'll be done with all of that. [Cavin]

Then, a 1 sided conversation ensued...

To which Anonymous Anonymous added:

That was my fault. I'm sorry

Thursday, December 14, 2006 7:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Back to the Beginner.
<< To main Update page.