Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tuesday

I spent the better part of today uploading pictures to Flickr. Again. I swore I'd done the last of that until after I was moved home properly. But that would have meant waiting a month before I shared the wedding pictures that our good friend Dan took for us in Vegas. During our ceremony almost everyone had a camera. I was standing in front and couldn't take pictures, so I leant my camera to Dan. That's why I have his pictures. It was then decided that we would set up a communal internet account. That way, we could just share the password around and all seven of us could upload to the same place. That place is here, and more photos are coming soon. I’m trying to get the whole thing organized chronologically among the handful of simultaneous photographers, but that might take a couple more days. Then I'll add a new link to the column with my other photo albums. Today there was an inspection to catalog any damages we've inflicted on the house. The inspectors said very little and were here for all of ten minutes. I can't imagine whether that's a good or bad sign. Later in the evening, we went out to eat with our friend Olga for what may very well be the last time in Monterrey. There are some lasts that are good and some firsts that are bad. Yesterday was the last early Monday morning, and that's good. Today was the first housing inspection, and that's bad. But this last dinner engagement with our friend is the very first of the lasts that are really painful. Dinner was good though. It was the first time we have ever been to this little kosher restaurant: Bistro 477. It was also the last. [Cavin]

Then, a 0 sided conversation ensued...

Post a Comment

<< Back to the Beginner.
<< To main Update page.