Saturday, December 09, 2006

Friday

A small note about pictures: I have now uploaded to Flickr all of the photos I've taken, within reason, since I came to México. Not counting wedding photos in my possession and a couple of shots I took during the process of moving out earlier this week, I am all caught-up on that major project. As of this afternoon, there are in excess of thirteen hundred photographs at my account, which you can find here. Slowly but surely you can also find wedding photos here. I will be taking the next few days to order my pictures into albums by geographic location. The next time I bug anyone about this, the final time, will be to note that there are permanent links on this blog to those albums, and then I will not think about photography again for a while. Look for that last mention sometime next week after the air freight is taken care of. Enough about that. It is still cold and very rainy in Monterrey valley. On our way home from eating friendly Argentinean food tonight it was very, very foggy. Our weekend is scheduled to death: tomorrow morning I work on separating the air freight from the stuff that rides in the car with us, then we give some stuff away in the afternoon before possibly Christmas shopping, and then we are going to our going away party--which also happens to be a Christmas party--in the evening. Monday we suffer the last round of professional movers. Anything that will not fit into the car when they've left the house Monday evening will be abandoned in México. After that, there's an inspection on Tuesday, dinner every night next week, and then quite another, official Christmas party on Friday at the boss' house. Whew. [Cavin]

Then, a 0 sided conversation ensued...

Post a Comment

<< Back to the Beginner.
<< To main Update page.