Thursday, July 13, 2006

Wednesday

After yesterday's post here there was very little time to do a lot more. Yesterday was a cooking day, and I woke up late after staying up so late working with this on Monday. I did manage to update all of the profile information, and diddle with the look of all of this stuff a little more. Wrote new paragraphs to sprinkle here and there. Also I started laying in my new links section using a blogrolling service that makes it easy (now that I know how to fill all of the extra space). Anyway, looking around for everyone I know with a site to link to (previously there were only three friends on this site, and if I was going to blogroll I needed a lot more), well, ended up with me spending a lot of last night reading cool stuff online. That is what I am doing so far today, too. Rosy is here cleaning today, and now she is kicking me out of the room so she can vacuum. When I return I will spend the next billion hours doing Photoshop trying to make some sort of icon for this new rebuild. Oh, PS, I am so into detailing out the battles won on this one subject that I am completely forgetting to actually post interesting content. No one knows to look at this yet, but here goes: went to dinner with Olga tonight at an Argentine place called Neuken. The tango show was a little inexpert, but I really enjoyed it. The band was especially fabulous. It takes four to make two sets of tango-ers, but I had no idea that they had to exchange dresses between the dances. [Cavin]

Then, a 0 sided conversation ensued...

Post a Comment

<< Back to the Beginner.
<< To main Update page.