Friday, July 14, 2006

Thursday

Thursday the thirteenth. Eerie. Last night I ended up staying up reading odd websites and crafting the links bar at the bottom of my main blog page. Also, I stuck in a little, I don't know what the geek term is--widget maybe?--that tells the current time and temp and sky forecast out at the Monterrey airport (which is in Apodaca). Now you know exactly what type of weather they are enduring thirty minutes to my north. This thing is coming along pretty swell, and I think that I am on track for my wishy-washy go-live date at the end of this coming weekend. Mostly, I don’t have to learn much else to finish, I just have to apply what I already know, like, everywhere across the whole damn thing to make it look pretty. Oh wait, I just realized that while I have been troubleshooting the hell out of my main site, this one here has gotten no attention at all. I'll have to add that to the bottom of the to-do list (right under "kill yourself if you ever say 'go-live date' again"): "make update stuff nicer" because right now it looks like poop. Update from later: Sunshine left to go to the Miss Nuevo Leon pageant a little while ago, and I will be in here working on all of this stuff for a while. I suspect I have the rest of the night to myself. This is the problem with becoming obsessed: suddenly I have plenty of new space to fill, and nothing to really write about. I should have gone out tonight, but I have important formatting to do. [Cavin]

Then, a 0 sided conversation ensued...

Post a Comment

<< Back to the Beginner.
<< To main Update page.