Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Monday

Woke up ready to move this new blog stuff out of my workshop and onto the net where it belongs. But I ended up having to put it off until tonight because of a long conversation with my friend and common in-law Bet about this, an on-line photographer's ersatz discovery of the farm Sunshine grew up on. Then Sunshine came home wanting to go see Superman Regresa at the mall (Jesus, another lily-white Christ). In honor of this I have written a play:
Lex Luthor: Hello? Is this Rand McNally? This is Lex. I would like to order a map of the US for the planning room on my yacht, please. Yes... yes... only I need you to draw most of the country under water. Oh, no reason. Thanks.
Exeunt
So now I am finally making good on my latest firm launch date for this bloggernaut. All the problems are solved and everything is looking right. As soon as I post this, I will make the shift that will let someone out there, somewhere, actually be able to see it. Then I will spend ten hours retro pasting code into all my old posts. Hey you, Someone, I hope you are ready to hit your computer with a bottle of champagne. God knows I am. [Cavin]

Then, a 0 sided conversation ensued...

Post a Comment

<< Back to the Beginner.
<< To main Update page.